TD Mortgage Affordability Calculator
How much can I afford? What can I afford? These are sure to be the first questions you need an answer before taking a leap forward. TD Mortgage affordability calculator is meant for the same purpose. You can see the maximum limit of your loan by providing different interest rate combinations. Alongside, the bank provides a number of other calculators also, separately for its customers in US and Canada. For example, a person living in Ontario can visit the website of TD Canada Trust to use these online tools. US customers can use the tools provided by TD Banknorth at its website tdbank.mortgagewebcenter.com. Some of the most common types of calculators are as follows:
- Amortization: Know how much time you would require to pay off a loan at a given interest rate.
- Payment: Know the amount you would be paying each month during the life of the loan. Check if any additional payments can help you pay off quickly.
- Interest Rate: It is possible to get a lower interest rate by paying points. Check if it works for you.
- Loan: Evaluate what kind of loan will work best for you. Also know if it is a better option for you to obtain a 15 year mortgage in order to save significantly in the total interest over the period.
- Approval: Check what it takes to get approval for a loan program and whether or not you qualify for the same.
- Refinance: Is it time to refinance now? Check the practicality of getting a refinance loan to lower your payment and save money. Also check if you qualify for a cash-out refinance.
For more information call 800-937-5020 or search online to find a mortgage advisor near you.